As Technip FMC’s longstanding and valued incumbent, Cablewise were specifically selected for the commercial electrical and communications scope of works for the complete fitout, spanning over 6000 square metres. A strong focus on OH&S policy and execution with Renascent fostered a safe working environment and lead to the delivery of the project with zero LTI’s. Partnerships with the likes of Commscope (Systimax) & SchneiderAPC formed our capable and reliable supplier network to support the delivery of the project on time and within budget. A dynamic projects team was necessary to deliver the changing circumstances of the TechnipFMC business.
A company re-structure of TechnipFMC required complex and multiple scope changes at different stages of the program, of which Cablewise could support and provide whilst adhering to the original construction program and mitigating delays to the TechnipFMC head office relocation. Consistent engagement and communication with the consultancy team at Alphazeta was imperative to ensure the successful delivery of this commercial electrical project.
- Provision of a Commscope Systimax Category 6 & 6A structured cabling solution
- Western Australia’s first deployment of Systimax OM5 multi-mode fibre, consisting of multi-level MPO-MPO vertical and horizontal solution
- Installation of an APC Symettra UPS and APC Netshelter SX series server racks to each floor communications room. Deployment of APC Netbotz EMS including the integration of emergency server room shutdown and fire detection systems
- Comprehensive APC Netbotz EMS integration with mechanical services and fire detection systems
- Dynalite Dali Intelligent lighting control including Crestron Audio Visual, emergency and exit lighting integration and blind control integration- completed by the team at Cablewise Integrated Services.
- Detailed feature lighting installed within bespoke ceilings and finishes